1. These terms supersede all those previously issued.
2. MRC Industries and MRC Performance (MRC) is not required to accept an order for goods or services from a customer and reserves the right at all times to suspend supply of goods and services on credit without having to give reasons for its actions.
3. MRC specifically reserves the right to suspend the supply of goods and services should the retailer be using advertising material other than that approved by MRC, or should the retailer be misrepresenting the product.
4. Prices of goods and terms on which those goods are to be supplied are subject to change without notice.
5. Goods will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the time an order for goods is accepted by MRC Industries.
6. Proforma orders are valid for 10 business days from placing the order. If payment is not received within 10 days of the invoice date, the order will be cancelled.
7. Payment of account is due in full before goods are shipped, unless invoice is marked otherwise. MRC Industries reserves the right to charge interest of 10% pa. on all overdue amounts. The customer will pay any costs incurred by MRC Industries in recovering any monies due for payment.
8. Title on any product sold by MRC Industries will be retained by MRC Industries and will not pass to the customer until payment in full of the invoice for those goods. MRC Industries will remain entitled to retake possession of the goods at any time before it receives payment.
9. Although title on the goods will not pass until the customer makes payment, the risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the customer.
1. On all contracts other than FIS contracts – once the goods have been delivered to or collected by the freight forwarder.
2. On FIS contracts – on delivery of the goods to the place notified by the customer when placing the order.
10. Customers have five (5) days from the receipt of goods to notify MRC Industries of any defects in the goods or error in the shipment.
11. If any goods are defective, MRC Industries liability is limited to replacing or repairing the goods. If the customer supplies material for cutting MRC is not liable to replace the material if damage is done to supplied material.
12. The manner in which any such liability will be discharged will be determined by MRC Industries.
13. Other than for defective goods, where the customer notifies MRC Industries of the defect within five (5) days of receipt, goods may only be returned with the prior approval of MRC Industries and a restocking fee, equal to the greater of 5% of the value of the goods or $30 may be payable by the customer at the discretion of MRC. No goods may be returned without the relevant invoice number being quoted.
14. Orders received for goods which are ‘out of stock’ will be placed on ‘back order’ unless otherwise requested by the customer. Such goods will be consigned as soon as they become available, unless the customer notifies MRC before the goods are consigned that the goods are no longer required.
15. MRC Industries reserves the right to add 1% of invoice total to all invoices paid by Visa or Mastercard.
16. These terms set out the entire terms on which MRC Industries agrees to supply goods to its customers. Any other terms which may be implied by the operation of statute or common law are expressly negated to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. MRC Industries is required by the law to charge Goods and Services Tax “GST” on some of the products it supplies. Customers must pay this total invoice amount including GST where applicable above.
18. Current lead times will be confirmed on placement of order, please call for urgent requirements.
Our Waterjet Cutting can achieve up to +/- 0.2mm tolerance. Please notify MRC of any tolerances before cutting commences. Positioning accuracy of +/-0.1mm for flat cutting only.
Maximum material dimensions to be within 3100x1550x150mm. For sizes outside of this range, contact us for more options.
Material tolerances are according to mill specifications where available.
All files must have a measurement to scale by. Files will be processed as the size they are received by us and are assumed to be correct scale if no scale is provided.